Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organiser
Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organiser
(1) These Terms and Conditions of Participation govern the conditions of participation in the Home Connect Plus Community Prize Draw.
(2) The organiser is Residential IoT Services GmbH, Steiermärker Str. 3-5, 70469 Stuttgart (hereinafter referred to as “Home Connect Plus”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the prize draw should be addressed to Residential IoT Services GmbH, Steiermärker Str. 3-5, 70469 Stuttgart, (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), subject: “Home Connect Plus Community Prize Draw”.
(3) Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of participation in the prize draw. Persons residing in the UK, Sweden and the Netherland who have reached the age of 18 at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Employees of Residential IoT Services GmbH and their respective relatives are excluded from participation. Participation using forged identities or the identities of third parties is not permitted. Automated participation (e.g. via participation and entry services) and multiple participation are not permitted.
(4) A further prerequisite for participation is that participants register in the Home Connect Plus Community and then post any contribution in the form of a comment or their own discussion. Participants must be the authors of posted videos or images and the persons depicted must agree to their publication. Submission appears as a contribution in the Home Connect Plus Community with the personal Home Connect Plus Community account. The contribution will remain visible also after the end of the promotion, but will not be transferred to other Home Connect Plus channels or stored.
(5) Posting multiple discussions or comments will not increase your chances of winning.
(6) Participation is possible in the period from 08. March 2022, 0:00 hours, up to and including 07. April 2022, 24:00 hours.
Winnings and notification
(1) One Nuki Lock 3.0, one Philips Hue Signe Smart Lamp and one Sonos Smart Speaker (without voice control), as well as 20 Home Connect Plus Fan Sets (Home Connect Plus Flic Button and cotton carrying bag) will be given away as prizes among all eligible participants from all participating countries (UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany , Austria).
(2) The winners will be selected at random within 7 days of the closing date from all participants who meet the entry requirements. The winner will be requested by e-mail to provide certain personal data (full name and address) correctly and truthfully. This information will be used to send the prize. If notification of the prize cannot be delivered, Home Connect Plus is under no obligation to make further enquiries.
(3) Participation in the prize draw includes the possible naming of the community user name in a post announcing the winners in the Home Connect Plus Community. Participants may object against such disclosure.
(4) If the winner does not come forward to claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be selected.
(5) Prizes are not paid out in cash and are excluded from exchange. A claim to a prize cannot be transferred to a third party. Any taxes in association with winning and receiving the prize are the winner’s responsibility.
(6) If a prize cannot be handed over for reasons for which Home Connect Plus is not responsible, a replacement prize of equivalent value will be handed over.
(7) The prize will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided. The risk of loss is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. The organiser is not liable for damage during delivery.
No responsibility is accepted for loss of data due, including due to technical defects in the transmission of data as well as damaged, lost or delayed submissions or due to network, hardware or software problems, insofar as Home Connect Plus is not responsible for these.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles the organiser to exclude the participant concerned from participation. This applies in particular if false information is provided or content (e.g. comments) violates applicable law, the rights of third parties or the rights of the organiser. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are discriminatory (on the basis of personal characteristics, religion or gender), racist, offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise offend against social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant has already been drawn as a winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
Premature termination of the prize draw as well as changes
In the event of unforeseeable circumstances due to which the prize draw cannot be properly carried out, Home Connect Plus reserves the right, in each case taking into account all legitimate interests, to amend, change or discontinue the prize draw also without a notice period. This applies in particular if attempted misuse or manipulation is detected.
Insofar as personal data of participants is collected, processed and used within the scope of the prize draw, it will be collected, processed and used by Home Connect Plus exclusively for the purpose of conducting the prize draw and deleted after the prize draw has ended. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the prize draw. The publication of a user name as the winner is excepted. Address data will only be collected from the winner and used to send the prize. No data will be passed on to third parties unless this is necessary to carry out the prize draw. Participants are entitled to statutory rights of information, modification and revocation.
The participant has the right to object to the use of the data at any time with effect for the future. In this case, the data will be deleted immediately. The objection can be sent with an informal message to Robert Bosch GmbH, Postfach 30 02 20, 70442 Stuttgart or by e-mail to DPO@bosch.com.
To exercise your rights, please use the following link: https://request.privacy-bosch.com/.
To report data protection incidents, please use the following link: https://www.bkms-system.net/bosch-datenschutz.
You can find more information on the handling of your personal data in connection with the prize draw and on your rights as a data subject in our data protection information.
(1) Should any clause of these terms and conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, this choice of law shall not apply to the extent that a participant is deprived of the protection afforded to it by those provisions which, under the law of the country in which a participant has its habitual residence, may not be derogated from by agreement.