DoorBird stands for the combination of exclusive design with the innovative IP technology in the field of door communication.
- Modern IP video technology, made in Germany
- All door stations are developed, designed and manufactured in Germany
- Stainless steel and over 50 colors and finishes
- Open API for integration into smart home
- Audio and video call on smartphones, IP and landline phones (SIP)
- Configurable motion sensor
- Free visitor history for doorbell and motion events
- Integrated RFID reader
- Night vision
- Easy connection to the network
- Individual action schedules
With DoorBird, your parcels can be delivered at any time – even when you are not at home. When the postman rings your doorbell, you receive an instant alert on your smartphone and can decide on the spot where he should leave the parcel. Whether you direct him to the neighbor, open the front or the garage door – the solution for all deliveries is now in your hands.
Receive push notifications to your smart device whenever someone is ringing at your door or approaches your home. You can also mute the doorbell during your baby’s naptime, so that it will sleep without any interruptions.
Most burglaries take place during the day when nobody is at home. To find apartments and houses where no one is inside, burglars first press the doorbell. With DoorBird, you can check who is standing at your front door while being at the office or on holidays. A simple “Hello, who is there?” is often enough to put off most burglars.
You can find more information about DoorBird on our website.
Adding new devices is quick and easy: learn how.